Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Marital bliss :)


It feels weird to write in after almost a year but I always thought that I will not write because I HAVE to write to fill in the pages but only when I feel that I NEED to. However, I must admit that the past year has been pretty eventful and has kept me busy. It was an eventful year because Shri and I got married in November and all the preceding months went in planning and managing the wedding. Right since childhood, I always dreamed of a memorable and beautiful wedding and I feel very proud to say that I got just that. But an even better part was that I got married to the person I love.

Right since the beginning , Shri and I were personally involved in the marriage preparations. Right since collecting names and addresses of invitees to writing them on the cards and posting them, right from researching and choosing the decorations for the wedding and reception to picking and shortlisting the instrumental songs that would play in the background. And at the end of the day were quite satisfied and content with the result.

Prior to the wedding , the standard question that we would be asked all the time was, “how are the preparations” and now post wedding, the standard question is “How is married life”. Though our standard reply to everyone is, ‘it is too soon to say’, the fact is, married life is great. It is even better when your husband is and has been your bestest friend.

I hope to write and share more as and when possible.

2 comments:

Dhara said...

Lucky you! But then you have always deserved the happiness because there is so much that you give to the others! Love you!

K said...

Touchwood