Sunday, June 15, 2008

GRAPHOLOGY


My friend Anand had studied graphology and I was always in awe of him especially when people would huddle around him and want their handwriting to be analysed. I realised that this was a science I would love to know more about. About 7 years thereafter, now in my office , I have a few colleagues who have done this course (one of them is already an expert and is a supervisor) and once again I was tempted to know more about it. I have finally joined the class and today was my first class. The first impression of Our teacher made me realise that he is a very simple and easy going person and I wasnt wrong. We learnt so many things today in class (which by the way lasts the whole day) and at the end of the class we were told that this is not even 5% of what we will learn. Little things in our handwriting that we don't even pay attention to, we realised has so much of significance. I am so glad I became a part of this and I am really eager and looking forward to what all I will learn in the coming classes. One important thing I realised was that the terms "graphology" is not synonymous with "handwriting analysis". Though we loosely use these words, apparently, graphology is a science whereas handwriting analysis is the application of that science... it is an art.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ramya…..ur writing style is really appreciable ……d way u express urself in simple language is very touching…..rest about graphology…..I m happy tht u understood d concept in 1st lecture itself…...u wil b a good graphologist……welcome 2 d gang

Unknown said...

this time i won't be ascerbic in my comments....!!
you have a lovely style of expressing your thoughts .. its so conversational...!
i know u shall benefit from the study of graphology ... do well ..umm.. pay attention in class!!

Fool's Gold said...

hey

wish i could do this course too... nice blog. you have a nice style of writing. it quite engaging :)

please try and make it a habit to write frequently unlike some of us. keep up the good work!

aarti said...

yes i agree with all that your writing skills are actually good and i hope you continue writing more..I loved the post on LITTLE :) do keep writing !!

Unknown said...

u r rite, graphology is an art in itself. if u expertize over it, u wil b able to peep into ppl's life n things attach to them.
lemme knw wen do i send u my hand written scripts 4 experiment